There’s no easy way around getting rid of spots and blemishes, but at T-Zone HQ, we’re making it our duty to fighting spots and blemishes so you can have healthier and clearer skin.
Following on from our last How To Get Rid Of Acne And Spots With T-Zone, we’ve got a few new tips and tricks you’ll want to try.
- Steam your skin. Take a hot bath or shower, or just fill a bowl of water with hot water and just hold your head over the steam. This helps to open pores and get rid of any dirt or excess oil. Just remember to cleanse afterwards!
- Drink more water. Yes, that old age rule does actually work. Aim for 1.5 litres per day to start with and slowly work your way up to the 2 litres recommended.
- Know which spots mean what. Tend to find your spots cluster around your chin? That’s hormonal spots. And if you don’t drink enough water (see tip 2!) spots and blemishes tend to appear across the forehead. The Fashion Spot have a great face map here.
- Clean your makeup brushes! How can you expect to keep your face clean if your makeup brushes still have months old foundation on them? Bacteria grows in nice warm places like makeup brushes, so give them a clean once a week.
- Minimize your dairy in take. Don’t cut dairy out completely, but if cutting down on that milky tea or coffee can help reduce your dairy in take, give it a try to see if it works for you!
- Try products with Tea Tree and Salicylic Acid ingredients. Not only are these proven ingredients to help with inflammation, but they also work brilliantly at reducing the lifetime of a spot or blemish! Shop our T-Zone bunches from Beauty and the Bunch.
Don’t forget that every skin type and need is different, so not everything is going to work for you.
What’s your best tip for fighting spots and blemishes?