How To Use The Self-Heating Mask
Sometimes we haven’t got time (or patience!) for a long pampering face mask – and that’s where the quick and easy Self-Heating Mask comes in. Created with natural clays, purifying grapefruit, bamboo extract and activated charcoal to open pores and draw out dirt and oil like a magnet, this mask leaves your skin feeling smoother and clearer.
The T-Zone Charcoal & Bamboo Self-Heating Mask is mineral oil-free and includes 4 sachets, which can be used multiple times each week! It’s great to use whilst in the shower or bath as a quick treat for your skin with each mask taking just a few minutes.
How To Use The Self-Heating Mask:
1. Wet your face thoroughly and ensure you leave wet, as the T-Zone Charcoal & Bamboo Self-Heating Mask is activated by water.
2. Using dry hands, open a sachet and dispense the contents into your hand and massage the mask into your face using your fingertips.
3. Add a little water to your fingertips to help spread the mask and activate the warming for 1 minute.
4. After 1 minute has passed, thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water to remove the mask.
5. Show off your glowing and refreshed skin on social media with #MySkinMyTZone on Instagram and Twitter.
Shop the T-Zone Charcoal & Bamboo Self Heating Mask from Superdrug for £4.99.